I'v just downloaded this app and loads of the add-ons and I'm very happy! The app basically lets you customize your phone big time. You must install Go Launcher and then once you have you'll be able to install other apps related to it such as 'GO Sms Pro' which is brilliant as it lets you customize everything from the font colours, to the font size, to the layout of the conversations, the background colours, font colours and even the divider line colours. From what I gather it gets rid of the HTC Sense and then for example if you install the 'iPhone' theme or the 'Honeycomb' theme that replaces the HTC Sense. There are plenty of themes to chose from. If for example you chose the 'iPhone theme' the lock screen will stay the same so I suggest downloading 'MagicLocker' which is a free app and lets you change your lock screen to all sorts. The ML app is reliable but may revert to your HTC Sense lock screen occasionally for a second. There are many apps to go with the 'GO Launcher' such as 'GOWeather' and others but I'll let you decide on what things to download.Pro's:
- The ability to customize virtually everything.
- It's free.
- Plenty of themes to chose from.
- Able to chose the scrolling direction (Vertical or Horizontal'.
- Has quite a lot of add-ons such as 'GO Launcher EX Notification' and 'GOWeather'.
- Doesn't lag (Of course you might lag occasionally like all apps)
- Can resize Widgets.
- Once you have installed the 'GO SMS Pro' the vibrate is 10x better and becomes REALLY strong when typing. (You have to change the strength in SMS Settings).
- Can link it all with Facebook and Twitter like the Sense.
- Can put apps into foldersCon's:
- For example the iPhone theme isn't Exactly like the real one as the size of the app's is standard (Picture wise, but not really that important).
- The lack of widgets even such as simple ones like 'Email Widget'.
- The buttons at the bottom of the screen are a little small on some themes (Not so you can't use them but just not representative of the size of the phone, but it's not major).
- Can't change the notification bar colour (It will stay the same colour as it was on your phone before, so for example my Sense skin was Orange so it's orange even after I installeda a different theme).
- The only time there's a tiny lag is when pinching your home screen.
*There might be some Pro's and Con's I'v forgotten, sorry if I have.
*Overall I would give this APP and it's add-ons 8/10. Once there's more widgets and a few more fixes like the pinching lag it would defiantly be a 10/10 from me.